Anytime Fitness Newbury has just taken delivery of a wide range of new equipment, and we wanted to be the first to get the lowdown! Here’s the new kit you can now expect to find at Newbury’s 24/7 gym.
IC8 Power Trainer
Inspired by the movement of road and triathlon cycling, the IC8 is a high-performance indoor cycle for serious riders and a challenging power trainer for all athletes. With greater power accuracy, wattage and performance data than any other indoor cycle, the IC8 delivers superior results for facilities running cycle-specific coaching, high-intensity interval training and endurance training.
The premium Elevation Series PowerMill Climber allows for both high-intensity and moderate-intensity workouts and is designed to be inviting for users of all fitness levels. The PowerMill is Powered by SureStep System Technology to ensure smooth motion with a large range of speeds and exercisers available in 25 speed levels (slow for reconditioning and fast for high-intensity interval training)
The self-powered curved treadmill allows you to run with a natural style on the balls of your feet. This pushes your body forward creating the momentum to turn the treadmill belt. This style of running uses more muscle groups in the body at the same time when compared to the traditional heel strike used by many runners.
Only WOODWAY’s running surface actually absorbs energy at the point of impact, which eliminates harmful shock to joints & connective tissues.
- Use More Muscle Groups
- Run More Naturally
- Burn More Calories
Life Fitness Row GX Trainer is designed with a state-of-the-art, patented Fluid Technology Resistance system, the Row GX Trainer creates a smooth and natural motion that challenges the entire body and delivers one of the most effective workouts available. Its unique design allows each user to feel, hear and see water churn in the tank, creating an engaging rowing experience, and its adjustable resistance design lets the machine adapt to their individual fitness level.
Coming Soon – Iso-Lateral Leg Curl
- The counterbalanced system allows for very light starting weights that are perfect for rehabilitation, aging adults and beginners
- Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety
- Divergent angle between hip and chest pads helps reduce lower-back tension
Coming Soon – Tibia Dorsi Flexion
- Training the front of your shin is important for achieving a balanced development of the lower legs
- Seated position loads the resistance through the hips as opposed to through the spine
- Machine is designed to allow exercise of the Gastrocnemius and Soleus
- Allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Using the top bars with palms down to target your rear delts
- Using a hammer grip on the vertical bars to work the rhomboids, traps and biceps
- Using the lower bars with palms down to work more of the central back and lats
- Iso-Lateral allows you to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- The Plate-Loaded Pullover is ergonomically designed to reduce tension and provide exercisers with increased stability and control.
- The seat is angled and degree of shoulder extension is decreased for stability and reduced shoulder joint stress, respectively
Coming Soon – Lateral Raise
- The Plate-Loaded Lateral Raise is ergonomically designed to reduce tension and provide exercisers with increased stability and control.
- Back pad is angled 25 degrees to allow better alignment of the Medial Deltoid
For more information, or to join Anytime Fitness Newbury, visit their website here.